Regional Sales Director – Northeast
Akumina, the world’s leading digital workplace software platform, empowers enterprises to easily build and deploy personalized digital experiences to any audience. This allows organizations to focus on driving quantifiable increases in employee engagement, productivity, and collaboration while ensuring they get more out of their investment in Office 365, Azure, and non-Microsoft enterprise cloud applications. Akumina’s customers include Whole Foods Market, The Boston Red Sox, GlaxoSmithKline, iRobot, The World Trade Center and the United States Federal Government to name a few.
Akumina is currently looking for a Regional Sales Director / Senior Account Executive to join our team. This person will help create new business for the Akumina Digital Workplace Platform in the Northeast territory.
The successful candidate will need to understand how to sell web-based technology solutions, not just software. You will bring value to the sales process through your advanced understanding of key business considerations and challenges and should feel comfortable talking with the CEO, CIO, VP of Marketing, VP of Communications, SVP of HR and/or the entire IT Staff.
This position requires free thinking and self-motivated top performers. Akumina is in the unique position of being well established and best of breed in our industry while still being young enough for you to have major impact on the rapid and explosive growth of our firm. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a territory strategy to continue to grow business regionally. Focus will be on targeting and landing new accounts. This position calls for a driven person who thrives on winning new business, understanding the complex business challenges of their prospects, excels at being hands-on with technology and can clearly communciate the value of this solution to various client audiences.
· 5-10 years of experience selling web software and solutions in a B2B, SaaS, enterprise environment
· 2+ years Sale Engineering or Digital Agency experience, solutioning technology for enterprise clients
· Meet and exceed bookings targets of $2.0M+ annually (this is an individual contributor role)
· Promote the Akumina suite of solutions through direct and indirect methods
· Manage and grow a strong network of partners, including partnership and co-selling with Microsoft, Accenture, Avanade and other key partners
· Management of the complete sales cycle
· Ability to demonstrate technology in person and via web presentations
· Participate in industry trade shows and conferences
· Understand web technology industry concepts and market trends
· Experience with and knowledge of the CMS and Web Technology space and experience working in a channel sales model
· Strong technical aptitude in the web content management, web solution, website world
· Experience in consultative/solution selling environments
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Required to work well under pressure, adhere to deadlines while maintaining a high standard of professionalism
· Work well independently and collaboratively
· Travel as required to successfully acquire business and build partnerships
· This role is a remote position based in territory.