Akumina, the world’s leading digital workplace software platform, empowers enterprises to easily build and deploy personalized digital experiences to any audience. This allows organizations to focus on driving quantifiable increases in employee engagement, productivity, and collaboration while ensuring they get more out of their investment in Office 365, Azure, and non-Microsoft enterprise cloud applications. Akumina’s customers include Whole Foods Market, The Boston Red Sox, GlaxoSmithKline, iRobot, The World Trade Center and the United States Federal Government to name a few.
We are seeking a Strategic Account Manager to focus on and dramatically expand our footprint inside of our enterprise account base. In this position, the right candidate will be responsible for aligning with, growing, supporting and expanding our larger enterprise customers. You should be self-motivated and willing to implement your own ideas and creative solutions. Our ideal candidate should ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase sales. As a Strategic account manager, you will represent our company and interact with major clients and be judged by hitting your sales quota.
- Manage Akumina’s enterprise account base
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships with these customers
- Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs and help them vision a broader use of the Akumina platform
- Team with the Microsoft account teams on ensuring we are supporting the active use of the Microsoft cloud in conjunction with the deployment of the Akumina platform
- Handle escalations in a timely and effective manner to ensure customer success and referencability
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts
- Expand Akumina’s bookings and annual recurring revenue within the customer base
- Experience selling software in a means of expanding a major customer’s use of the platform
- Experience selling B2B Software a must. Experience in the Customer Experience Management (CXM) and Web Content Management (WCM) space a plus as well as experience selling website implementation services projects.
- Proven track record of working with Billion-dollar enterprises with an ability to act as a strategic partner while also being able to be in the weeds with a customer’s use and deployment of the Akumina platform.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships while not being afraid of confrontation.
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Travel as needed to meet with customers