Akumina is the employee experience platform founded on a simple yet powerful belief that empowering employees through technology to work smarter, not harder will make them more engaged and more effective at building your business. Akumina makes building and deploying customizable, branded workplace experiences quick and easy. Akumina’s customers include the Boston Red Sox, Walt Disney Corporation, iRobot, The World Trade Center and the Department of Defense to name a few. To learn more visit www.akumina.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Do you love to solve problems and help customers to achieve their business goals? If so, this is a phenomenal opportunity for you. Akumina is looking for a proactive, talented SharePoint .net Developer who is looking to make an impact supporting Fortune 500 companies in an emerging technology space. You will be working side by side with our customers as well as internal teams on various types of projects across a multitude of industries. You will be working side by side with our customers as well as internal teams on various types of projects across a multitude of industries. The ideal candidate must have the ability to blend their technical skills, creativity and customer focus to deliver not just what the customer asks for, but deliver solutions based on clear business value.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Online and/or Office 365
- Experience with migration from SharePoint On-premises to SharePoint Online
- Experience working with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath and Visual Studio, PowerShell
- Experience within the following domains: workflows, migration, design, retention, archiving and auditing
- Experience with client-side frameworks for SharePoint Online development
- Experience with developing and implementing SharePoint solution in Azure.
- Experience with SharePoint Framework
- Nice to have experience with SharePoint 2013 Administration
- Nice to have experience with VSTS (Azure Dev Ops)
- Nice to have experience with other .net CMS applications and/or other collaboration tools
- Assist with the design, implementation, development, maintenance and support of the SharePoint intranet environment
- Manage/modify/create sites and re-usable templates
- Develop new workflows and update existing workflows as needed
- Implement SharePoint lists, libraries, web parts, workflows, sites / sub – sites, and SharePoint applications
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in delivering SharePoint based solutions for the business using SharePoint OOTB functionalities and customizationMinimum 2 years of experience working with SharePoint online/O365/Compliance Center
- Experience with working on custom SharePoint solutions using Visual Studio
- Experience with Client-Side frameworks to develop solutions for SharePoint Online
- Experience with Azure/cloud hosting
- Exposure to SharePoint 2013 Administration and capturing logs
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple demands effectively
- Strong planning skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all customers
- Proven programming proficiency and skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Expected Travel 25%