- Overview of Akumina Framework
- Lists -> Content Apps -> Widget Instances & Views
- Reviewing Foundation Site
- Overview of App Manager
- Content Apps
- Creating Content with Varying experiences
- Working with Content apps
- Content app settings
- Creating/Modifying Content apps
- Page builder first walk through
- Creating a page
- Modifying a saved page
- Creating a page layout
- Adding page to a menu
- Discussing differences between publishing and saving a page
- Management apps overview
- Site Creator
- Language Manager (as applicable)
- Theme Manager
- Widget Manager
- View Manager
- Forms Manager
- Page Manager
- Persona Builder
- Advanced Page builder training
- creating new widget instances
- And reviewing questions
- Review configurations of Akumina as applicable to the client
Who should attend?
Attendees of the Certified Admin and End User Training course are the business users within your organization that are tasked with the day to day management of your SharePoint site as well as any user who will be authoring content.
The only required knowledge for taking this course is basic computer skills and simple authoring experience.
How do I sign up?
To register for Certified Admin and End User Training for yourself or your entire team, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, give us a call at +1 (603) 943-7109 or simply complete the form below.