The Senior Pre-Sales Services Engineer works cooperatively as part of a regional sales team to identify key customers and to drive the technical sales cycle. The SC’s primary responsibility is to provide technical expertise, including assessing customer needs with a consultative approach, creating custom demonstrations, and assisting clients with software evaluations.
- Support sales teams in selling, designing and scoping out solution sales and professional services opportunities
- Participate in discovery calls with Sales team and articulate solutions that fit the customer requirements
- Provide Proof-of-Concept (e.g. designs, customer trials, demos, building software samples, etc.) tailored to meet customer’s technical requirements. When required, makes suggestions for new designs.
- Create complementary documentation for the implementation functions that you perform.
- Work with various teams in the organization to ensure appropriate project requirements are met.
- Candidate will be expected to research problems, research various solutions, and devise a work plan to solve these problems.
- Assist in RFI/RFP responses from a technical capacity
Required Technical Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years of .NET development experience in C# for web based applications
- Proficient in the Microsoft .NET technology stack
- Visual Studio 2012 or greater experience
- Understanding of SharePoint, Microsoft Graph and Office 365 a plus.
- Professional services history a plus
Required Personal Experience
- Demonstrated ability to define customer requirements and deliver results exceeding those requirements
- Must understand and be responsive to customer needs, work under tight deadlines, quickly learn new technologies, and work independently
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Highly motivated with excellent work ethic, energy and a team attitude.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, uncapped commissions,
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K match
- Extensive training.
- On-going coaching from your sales manager and leadership team, as well as mentor program.
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities.
- Dynamic, open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development.
- Fast paced, exciting environment.
- Inspiring, fast paced and flexible environment with a work hard/play hard culture.
If you fit the description and are interested in this position, please send us over you cover letter and resume today! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.